Edwin Gerace's Real Estate Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lexington SC a Great Place to Live and Work
Lake Murray is a True jewell. Offering year around activities and great views. I moved to Lexington via West Columbia South Carolina from Cincinnatti, OH. The reason for the move was due to weather. I like many other persons from above the Mason Dixen Line grew tierd of the snow. I now can play outside with my family all year around. The summers are hot ( 100 degrees or better) but that is ok since I can wear shorts 9-10 months out of the year. My daughter struggles with the thoughts of no snow and is not sure what it looks like, but to relieve her we travel 3 hours to my parents home in Johnson City Tennessee. Lexington location is ideal, 3 hours your in Atlanta, 2 hours your in Ashville 3 Hours your in Floriday and 15 min your in the capital city of Columbia. With Large interstates such as I-20 I-26 and I-77 it ideal for traveling to and from Columbia. Columbia Airport is growing and offering more flights daily, and your 1.5 hours from Charolette Airprot as well.Some Great Links about Lexington Include http://www.lexingtonsc.org/, Lake Management, Lexington County, Town of LexingtonLexington area Links: Lexington Weather Lexington Profile State Paper and much moreCome visit us and see our Lake Murray.Edwin Geracehttp://www.609sold.com/ http://www.withedyouwin.com/

No comments:

Edwin Gerace's Lexington SC Real Estate Blog

About Me

My photo
Lexington, SC, United States
Edwin Gerace is Realtor with Holiday Builders in Lexington South Carolina. Edwin specializes in New Construction and 1st Time Home Buyers. Edwin is very active in Lexington South Carolina and is knowledgeable about the surroundings. Edwin is very active in his profession and community such as: On active committees with the Columbia Home Builders, active and on committees with Lexington Chamber of Commerce, Town of Lexington Performing Arts Center, Green Building Council of HBA, LORADAC, State Association of Realtors on State and Local Level, and many other community oriented service groups.
Bookmark and Share

Lexington News

Edwin Gerace's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter